Monday, February 06, 2006

Tagged by Ms Angel Eyes

I was tagged by Ms Angel Eyes some time ago. Baru dapat peluang to do it, so here goes....

Three names you go by:
This is a bit tough...Not because I don’t even know my own name but because we (me and the other co-owners of this blog) have agreed to remain anonymous, so I can’t reveal my real name. I guess I’ll just share my other nicknames. Can only give 2 because the other nicknames are related to my real name..Hehe..Sorry...
1. Babe (ok, ni cheating sikit sebab we call each other babe)
2. Adik (only my mom and a few aunties call me this)

Three screen names you have had:
Apa benda screen names ni? If its names thats been used in movies etc, then I don’t think I have any...

Three things you like about yourself:
Being such a great person, of course there are many things to like... Ok, that was a joke. Don’t everyone puke at the same time. Aiyaa, tak retila nak puji diri sendiri..Oklah..lemme think..I guess its
1. I’m a thoughtful and caring person (or maybe I je yang perasan kot?)
2. I’m organised
3. I laugh a lot (I like to think it brings joy to other people :) )

Three things you don’t like about yourself:
1. My clumsiness
2. My need to always try to please people, being too nice and afraid to let people down. There is a danger of being manipulated/taken advantaged of *grrrr*
3. Indecisive (classic example: can’t even decide where to eat for lunch. Concreterose and mrsjones, I think we share the same problem)

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Patience
2. Like things neat and tidy
3. Generous

Three things that scare you:
1. Losing a loved one
2. Water (no, this does not mean I don’t take showers..its just that I can’t swim so I’m afraid to go into swimming pools, swim in the sea etc)
3. Asked to present something which I didn’t prepare or wasn’t ready to do it. Obviously I don’t want to look like some idiot, not knowing what to say....

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Drink a glass of plain water in the morning
2. Brush my hair before I go to bed at night
3. Won’t leave the house without my handphone

Three things you are wearing right now:
Apart from clothes (obviously),
1. Watch
2. Bracelet
3. Necklace

Three of your favourite bands (or artists at the moment):
1. Gwen Stefani
2. Black Eyed Peas
3. Mariah Carey

Three of your favourite songs at present:
1. Dont Lie by Black Eyed Peas
2. Luxurious by Gwen Stefani
3. Its like that by Mariah Carey feat JD

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. More outings with old friends
2. Exercise more regularly. Perhaps try Yoga
3. Be more assertive. Try to be less of a Miss Goody Two Shoes

Three things you want in a relationship (love included in the package):
1. Trust and understanding
2. Open communication. Shouldn’t be a need to hide things
3. A lot of laughter. It can certainly brighten up those boring or sad moments

Two truths and a lie:
1. I once got caught by the police for lepaking with friends who smoked after school
2. I love to perform on stage
3. I represented my secondary school in hockey
Guess which one is the lie? Sapa teka dengan tepat dapat hadiah!!!

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Hmm...I think I’ll keep this open. Whoever feels like doing it, be my guest. Perhaps my blog buddies would like to try...