Friday, January 27, 2006

week long holiday with no place to go

Basically, I have no idea on what to do for the upcoming CNY + Awal Muharram + FT day holidays :((
Wanted to go for a cuti-cuti Malaysia but I’m sure hotels and beaches are jam-packed with holiday makers plus the compulsory hotels’surcharge too.. Wanted to travel overseas but I am still in my first trimester. How I long to laze at Bali beaches or at its villa’s or hotel’s pool... Which reminds me that I’ve been wanting to go to either Tanjong Jara or Pangkor Laut Resort. Supposedly the most romantic getaway in Malaysia with countless of international travel awards under their belt. Wanted to go to Bandung too for some cool weather... I also wanted to go to Bangkok for some serious shopping but that was part of the plan before I got myself pregnant.
Am scratching my head for ideas to spend the week long holiday. Part of me want to be a bit wifely and do some housekeeping at my room. Some part of me want to finish up watching SATC season 4 and 6 dvd, LOTR Return of the King Extended Version dvd and Brownies dvd, an Indonesian chick flick bought on holiday which is currently gathering dusts on my shelf. I also have 3 weeks worth of mrjones’ work shirts to iron, too - argghhh !!
I also have some flickering urge to go to one utama to look for some pants and flat sandals. I heard that a couple from my Penang’s clan plan to do some serious swipe-now-suffer-later IKEA shopping and now my fiend-ish sister-in-law will be coming down to KL too, adding to my gloom.. Bors bors !!
Two things are certain for me this holiday. Am going to henna my hair and go karaoke with hubby and our karaoke buff friend. Whenever I look into the mirror, I saw strands of silverish hair glistening and feel that, now it’s time for me to do something about it. Was a bit upset when I found out that mum has give away all her packs of henna powder, grrrr... I’m not really into karaoke but I do it anyway to amuse my husband and our friend. Am currently listing songs that I plan to sing for the session. I terasa nak hentam nyanyi lagu sheila on 7’s berhenti berharap and all time favourite - mungkin nanti. I will throw in my national anthem too - black eyed peas’ my humps, hmm nice....
My default activities this week long holiday will be :
- putting up my feet in anticipation to nurse my tummy upsets and backaches or whatever aches there may be...
- irritate my darling cat, chi chi girl up to her eyeballs..
So, what u guys will be doing ? Nothing keji I bet..which reminds me, rasa nak jenguk blog ah beng sikalang..