Wednesday, February 01, 2006

All play and no work makes Trueblue a fat girl

*Groan*Groan* And more *Groan*...Oh man....This is bad. Today’s the 5th day of the long holiday and I haven’t done anything productive. I’m really taking advantage of this holiday to do absolutely nothing at all. If I were to have a theme for this holiday, I think it would be "Food: Go stuff yourself".

I’ve been bored and I believe will continue to be bored. The plan was to just spend the holidays at home. So, what else is there to do but read, eat, sleep, watch dvd, eat, sleep...oooohh, did I mention eat and sleep? Hmm...maybe I’ll mention it a bit more...Eat, sleep, eat, sleep...sometimes its more of eat, eat, eat and eat. Moving into my own place doesn’t help la. Back at my parent’s, my mum gets to decide the menu. So if I don’t like the dishes, I won’t eat. But now since I have the opportunity to cook what I like, there's the tendency to eat more. I get to decide the menu for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner.... Its been about 3 weeks since we've moved and I’ve come to a point where I don’t know what to cook coz its pretty much the same routine every other day. I think I’ll go nuts the next time my maid asks "nak masak apa, kak?". And she does that 4 times a day. Argghh...Even a visit to my parents or in laws house, is just the same. Its like some VIP has come to visit them, so they make sure there's always glorious food served on their tables. So, we can't really help but eat, eat and eat....

Went to Sungai Wang on Monday and bought 10 DVDs. Since then, its been like a movie marathon, one DVD after another. And of course there’s the munching that goes along while watching the movies. Peanuts, kerepek, chips, sandwich, muruku, biscuits, ice-cream...you name it, I have it all. So its still eat, eat, eat and eat. *sigh* I really need to get back to work and stop this routine of pigging out. Wow..I can't believe I just said that!

I’m afraid to try on my work pants now..I have a feeling its gonna be a bit tight :). But its ok...I guess this long break will do good to us all. A great opportunity for us to unwind before we get back to our busy life at the office. So, I better make full use of it and enjoy it while I can. Maybe I just need to control the food intake or start worrying about dieting next week. :)

Oh well..Its time to watch another movie. Gonna go grab some Oreo biscuits. Yummy...