Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Random SMS

The other day I received an sms from some weirdo who said:

"Hi there. I’m a guy, working in KL, 30 years old, looking for a female acquaintance, to flirt around mainly, no strings attached. I’m smsing randomly hoping for a response :)"

Any of you girls ever received this kind of message?

I was kind of surprised but then thought maybe one of my friends is trying to play tricks with me. To see if I would ‘menggatal’ to reply. Err...Sorryla, not interested, not desperate and not that kind of person.

But what if the guy is trying his luck? Hoping some girl would reply his sms? Waaa....very daring one. The thing is, its actually quite a turn off for me. Even if I was still single, I would never be interested to respond to some stranger. And he even had the cheek to say he just wants to flirt around! Sheesh!

I didn’t bother to reply.

In your dreams, mate...