Tuesday, February 14, 2006

the v-day today

Today is valentine’s day and was listening to hitz.fm on the way to work... Rudy and Jay Jay were playing some background harp instrumental music which is a bit weird cos their voice were so energetic but the music is like some goddesses or angels playing on clouds.. Their voice should be more gentle la to accompany that kind of music or else, skip the harp thing..
I asked Mrjones "eh, today is valentine’s day. You tak nak bawak I keluar makan ke ??" he made his funny drag queen look with hands over his lips and said "oops!".. Not very romantika d’amour..
A colleague of mine from F1 sent me valentine’s wishes sms.. I can always count on him to send me good wishes on any day that worth celebrating from Awal Muharram to V-day, quite well balanced this fellow.
Yesterday on my way home, there was a thin guy in the lrt carrying a bouquet of pink roses in a transparent red plastic bag. Wah..cheapskate jugak mamat ni beli bunga on the day before V-Day to avoid paying an arm and his legs for the roses. As soon as he sat beside me, I have to turn my face the other way while fishing out my minyak cap kapak. His B.O is so bad, my acid tummy already running through my oesophagus upward to my tongue.. With my super-sensitive nose equivalent of an X-men character, it was really an uncomfortable ride. Turun kat Taman Bahagia pulak tu from Pasar Seni aduhhhh, seksanya !!! I kept thinking, the best V-Day gift his girlfriend should give him is the extra power deodorant..
Before him was this scrawny and sloppy guy with long nails that he kept tweaking to get rid of the soil under his nails and strong odour of cigarette.. It clings everywhere of his scrawny being - hair, clothes, arm, hand... Why oh why can’t his female friend do some good and tell this guy to buck up on cleanliness and chew some gum to reduce his cigarette smells ?? Why must he keep long nails like a woman is beyond me. I peeked at his nails and saw them quite shapely.. Bukan dia nak letak nail polish pun...
Anyway babes, have a Happy Valentine’s Day.. No, I’m not celebrating it but I know rosey will be getting a bouquet today :)) lucky you