Sunday, March 19, 2006

The babes at Sepang and the new babe from Indon?

1.
Went to watch the PETRONAS Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang today and I think I may have lost a kilo or two. Hehe..I know, thats a bit of an exaggeration. But with all the walking, it did feel like I lost some weight :). As usual, the weather was hot at Sepang and I was sweating profusely. It felt like a one years worth of exercise. So, I can say it was a good workout today. No more exercise for another year :)

I wouldn’t say I’m a die hard fan of F1 as compared to my guy friends in the office but I still enjoy being part of the whole fun. Never have missed going to Sepang since it first started in 1999. One of the things that never fail to amaze me everytime I watch the F1 is the different types of characters I see. Its things like the way people dress, the banners they bring, how fanatic the fans are etc. Anyway, it was particularly amusing to see a bunch of ladies manning this booth (can’t remember what it was). They were wearing this micro mini skirt with a really high slit. Sounds like any normal sexy lady we see at F1, right? The thing is, I was just surprised when I realised these ladies were actually men. I’m not sure what you call it in English, but you know those ‘mak nyah’ type. I have nothing against them but it was kind of funny looking at the faces of other people staring at them. Some ‘mat salehs’ were even interested to take pictures with them and it was hillarious to see the ‘ladies’ in their poses. Talk about having their own fans....

2.
The new maid finally arrived on Thursday night. We were extremely late, and so *H* had to drive like a madman to the airport. The moment we arrived, he left me with the car and rushed to pick up the maid. Bored of waiting, I decided to park the car and wait at the Departure area. It was a pleasant surprise to bump into my close friends who were lepaking at McDonalds. To kill time, I decided to join the guys. They were pestering me about the maid, wanting to know whether she is a babe. Typical guy question :). Anyway, immediately after that, I received an sms from *H* and burst out laughing : "Already with maid. Not pretty. How?". Haiyaa.....Maids must be pretty ke? Surely if she was a babe, she wouldn’t be a maid in the first place. She would have used her looks for better use.

On Friday morning, before going to work, I decided to check on the new maid and give some instructions for the day. I was shocked to see her in jeans and a baby T. It was more of a going-out attire.Wah..wah...bergaya sakan maid aku ni. I was too shocked to say anything at first but then thought, hey...this is ridiculous...I can’t imagine her cleaning the toilet in those jeans.
"Eh...apasal awak lawa sangat ni..takde baju duduk rumah ke...Tukarlah baju..".
Why she needed to dress up, is beyond me. My mum asked me later "Dia ada baju biasa tak? Nanti orang ingat Mummy pulak orang gaji". Hehe..it was a funny picture. The maid with jeans and baby T and my mum with her baju kelawar and rambut tak bersikat. People will definitely get confused :)

So far, she’s been ok work-wise but its still early days to trust her alone with *D*. Thats why I have to stay at my parents house so that my mum’s maid can train her. I still can’t help comparing her with *C* (the previous maid) though. No luck of getting her back. She’s now selling ice-cream at her kampung. *sigh* I miss her..