Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lonely to the max!

"It came over me in a rush when I realise that I love you so much..that sometimes I cry but I can't tell you why, why I feel what I feel inside.."

What’s this? Hehe..Just a chorus from one of the songs that I like. You know me and lyrics.
I tend to imagine myself going through whatever the song is about.

Am still in the office. Trying to finish as much of this budget work as I can. The floor is so empty..so quiet. Damn...I hate this assignment. My eyes dah naik juling looking at the figures. Have to take short breaks so that I don’t go crazy :). Felt like updating this blog. Putting my music at high volume so that I won’t feel so lonely.

This song reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend a few years ago. Something about finding our soulmate..our true love....How do we know if he’s/she’s the one? Have we ever thought of the what if’s? Was there ever a guy/girl that we liked so much but we didnt dare to confess for fear of rejection? It was an interesting conversation but I dont have the time to tell it laaaaaa......

The lights are off. Gotta rush to finish this. Am working in the dark..nasib baik ada lights from this laptop.

I guess I have to tell my story some other day. My short break is over.....Back to the darn figures *groan*
How did I end up with this work again? Oh no...what's those voices I hear? Helpppppppppp.......