Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I want....but malaslahhhh...So how?

Hmm..I wonder where my fellow contributors have gone to. I thought this is supposed to be a team effort. *sigh*

Anyways, I was cleaning up my VCD and DVD collection last Saturday and stumbled upon my wedding CD. Since dah lama tak tengok, I thought "Why not..lets watch it for a while". The thing is my intention that day was not to go all dramatic and nostalgic. Just wanted to see how much slimmer I was back then. Yes, I have put on weight after having 'D'. Actually I was doing quite well during my maternity leave but when I got back to work and was involved in this project, my weight started to bloom back up again!! Haiyaa.....Now I find it hard to go back to my original weight. The fact that I'm not doing anything much about it also doesnt help la.

'D' watched the CD with me and got so excited. She kept asking "'D' mana...'D' mana??". She didn't understand that obviously she didnt exist yet at the time. I was looking at the guests and saw you guys (concreterose and yumyum).Yumyum, your hair was so nice and straight.Hehe...

Its good that its the Fasting month now. I haven't checked my weight but I can feel some pants are a bit loose. Not so excited about it coz I'm pretty damn sure bila dah raya, of course naik balik. Boring betul. It kills me everytime I bump into someone that I seldom see and they ask..."You dah put on weight ye?". Yaaa...I guess thats a nice thing to say to someone you havent seen for so long..NOT!! Or maybe these people have run out of things to ask.And what do i reply? Nothing, just smile jelah.What to do..I guess we can't please everyone, right?

There's so much I can do actually to lose this excess weight but the key word here is 'MALASSSS!!!!'.

Oh well..so much for wanting to look slimmer.