Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Don't know...Don't care........

Some people just don't get it. What more do you want? I'm tired...enough already.
What's the point of saying anything when there's really nothing to say.
For God's sake, just leave me alone. Enough with all this nonsence!

Its hard when some people keep pushing and pushing. They don't want the truth...only want us to admit what they claim is right. Then, better not say anything right??? So, you do what you think is necessary..and I'll continue with my life.

Yes, I'm pissed..yes, I'm frustrated. I used to think I won't be able to face the world. But you know what..I don't care anymore. I won't let some people dictate my life.

Its time to move on...but I guess I can bitch about it when I want to. After all, if some people can do it, so can I...........

Anyway, thank you for spoiling my first day of Ramadhan!

"A hundred friends is too few but one enemy is too many"