Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stressed over Venus?

Godddddd...What’s wrong with me today? My brain absolutely refuses to function. I cannot work. I cannot think. . Switchfoot’s ‘Only Hope’ has been on repeat for the past 2 hours. I just love this song *Trueblue smiling to herself and starts to daydream*. Anyway, I have also been staring at the same presentation slide since God know’s when. The more I stare, the more sleepy I get. How I wish I was at home at this particular moment. Either reading a good book or just laze around under the covers. Yep..I can imagine myself already :) Trying to keep myself warm. Curl my body. Hug one of the pillows. Pull the covers right up to my chin. Close my eyes. And dreaaaammmmmmm... Ahhh..Perfect. Just what I need right now.

Was chatting with Nadia this morning and told her about my inability to work today.
"I cannot work la today. I can’t even think"
"What’s wrong? Are you bothered about something?"
"Well, there are a few things on my mind.Plus, didn’t have much sleep last night"
"Maybe you’re just tired...or maybe you’re stress. Ooohh..let me email you something"

So, this is what she sent me:
..............................................................................
Choose 3 scenarios out of these 4:
- A group of people taking photographs
- A galloping horse
- A house with a garden
- A statue of the goddess of Venus

Decided which 3?

This test is actually about the cause of our stress recently and the vital one is the one you left out.

If you left out the one with the:
- Group of people taking pictures
: it means you're very tired over human relationships around you right now

- Galloping horse
: it means you're tired and stressed over work recently

- House with the garden
: it means you're tired with some matters concerning your family /household lately

- Statue of Venus
: it means you're stressed over matters of the heart. Not exactly relationship problems, but more to do with being tired of trying to settle things with your girlfriend/boyfriend.

Now which one did you leave out?
.............................................................
Interesting test...Not sure if I want to believe it but for fun-fun, takpelah kot. At least I managed to read something else instead of having to stare at the boring slide....

Oh yes..wanted to share one more thing. I went to the bank earlier and was queuing behind this man at the ATM machine. Was minding my own business when suddenly I heard "poot..poot..poot..poot..poot". I wasn’t sure what it was at first because the bank was kinda noisy. But when a strange smell suddenly 'emerged', I could pretty much guess what it was. DAMN! That was one nasty smell! He didn’t even bother to apologise. I had the urge to kick him in the ass!! How rude can some people be? %$*@!!

Haiyaaaa..Increase my stress level some more! Now confirm cannot do work today. Suwey la that guy. I need to eliminate all these negative energy. A bit of pampering after work would be good. Something simple should do it. What shall it be? Hair treatment or Mani/Pedi? Hmmmmmmm........