Thursday, November 10, 2005

Trueblue...Baby, I love you...

Listening to Madonna's Trueblue. There's a song about me!!! Hehehe..This song brings back fond memories of my younger days...

Anyway, Trueblue (thats me!) is all smiles now. Why? Because my budget stress is nearly over...Soon..soon..soon...This morning I was nearly in tears because the bosses kept changing the figures. Have to stayback again today to wait for the system to update the changes. And 5 minutes ago I printed the last report for submission!!! Yeah!!!

Okay, have to organise all the reports now...and pass to the big boss to sign tomorrow.....Please..please..please...no more changes! Wish me luck guys....

Time to go...

Pack up...Drive home...Have dinner...Tonight my all time favourite show: ALIAS is on....More smiles...... :)


"True Love
You’re the one I’m dreaming of
Your heart fits me like a glove
And I’m gonna be true blue baby I love you..."


*Trueblue signing off now...and still smiling...*