Tuesday, March 20, 2007

That naughty little boy!!

Oohh..I forgot to share this story with you guys.

The incident happened at a toy store a few months back. While happily checking out the toys, I noticed this boy running around the store. He reminded me of Dennis, you know that cheeky little boy from ‘Dennis the Menace’. The boy somehow wanted to annoy us by making these irritating noises and purposely bumping into people. I tried to ignore him, knowing that it’s normal for boys to be boisterous. To quote what a friend said, “I may not approve it but I understand”.

Anyway, I was minding my own business when out of the blue, the boy (whose height was just a few inches below my waist) ran towards me and for no apparent reason grabbed/touched me at my ‘you-know-what’. I was shocked and screamed out “Hey, apa ni??!!!”. He just gave me an innocent little grin and ran away.

Can you guys believe that?

I was appalled by that boy’s behaviour. How on earth do kids that age go around touching strangers at their private parts and think they can get away with it??!! How rude!!! What values (if any) have his parents been teaching him?? If his parents keep ignoring the behaviour, I shudder to think what he’ll turn out to be when he grows up.

%*&*#$!!

I still get very angry every time I re-call the incident.