Monday, February 12, 2007

my lover boy :)

A portion of my weekends is usually spent visiting my parents or my in-laws. Since both parents and in-laws live nearby, it is expected for us to pay them a visit every single week. So its either lunch at one place and dinner the other day or vice versa. Kind of tiring I suppose but I guess its ok coz we're used to it. We try to accomodate to their wishes but if we do have our own family things to do, then we do skip that particular week.

Since the birth of my baby nephew last September, visits to my parents has been much more exciting. He is such a cutie pie. Everytime I see him, rasa nak gigit-gigit. So geram! And he just loves to smile. Such a sweet baby. I hope he won't grow as naughty as his big brother though. But no worries, I love them both the same :). Anyway, here's a picture of him. The cutie baby Afif...