Tuesday, November 28, 2006

He's cute! :)

I just found out that one of our local actor lives in the same apartment building with me. He used to be quite popular a few years back but I guess with all these new young actors pouring into the industry, he has kind of mellowed down a bit. You can still catch him in some dramas or movies but I think lately he’s been more involved in producing dramas.

I was never really bothered about him before. As a matter of fact the feeling was more of ‘menyampah/boring’ to watch him on TV. I can’t remember why I felt that actually :). Anyway, I first noticed him a few months back at the parking lot of my apartment building and I was like “Hey….XXXX lives here too!”. We took the same lift and that was the first time I saw him closed-up. We just smiled and nodded at each other. That whole time in the lift I was thinking “eh..cute jugak mamat ni”. I wonder why I never realised it before.

I bumped into him a couple of times after that and it was still at the parking lot. Our ‘interaction’ developed from just a smile to a ‘Hi’. I have to admit, it was kind of exciting. The thrill was just like meeting a Hollywood star!! Oh well, since I can’t meet those Hollywood stars, I guess bumping into local stars is good enough already. Plus, he’s also cute! :) But don’t worry, its not that I have a major crush on him. Just for fun-fun only ok? :) So don’t you guys get any wrong ideas.

Anyway, speaking of crushes, during my younger days I used to have a major crush on Keanu Reeves. This was the time when he acted in ‘Speed’. I was so obsessed with the movie. I couldn’t even concentrate in class because every time I look at my teacher, I’ll see his face instead. In fact any guy I bump into, I would see Keanu. I would remember certain scenes from the movie and smile to myself. Later on after that I became fixated with the movie: ‘Legends of the fall’. And of course who better to be obsessed about than Brad Pitt. *drool*drool*. I had this huge poster of him in my room. Every time before going to bed, I would never forget to give him a goodnight kiss (of course I was just kissing the poster). I couldn't stop talking about the movie/him. I bet my friends got bored with me. I even had fights with my then boyfriend because he was so jealous of Brad Pitt!

Funny how we used to do these silly things when we were young, huh? Thank God I’m more matured now and don’t get obsessed with actors anymore. But one true fact remains: Brad Pitt is still hot!!