Thursday, November 02, 2006

Those 5 things..

Alas, this is the long over-due tag that NZN has been bugging me to complete. Sorry babe, it took so long. Anyway, here goes....

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire.
Frankly speaking, I cannot imagine myself being a millionaire so its kind of hard to imagine what I would do with it. Besides the obvious shopping spree that I might get into, I guess the other 4 things would be:
- Quit my job. No more stressful work
- Invest in properties. Must get more money, right?
- Be involved in charity work
- Donate to the needy

5 bad habits
- I eat when I’m bored or stressed.
- I bite my nails when I’m really nervous
- I tend to procrastinate
- I can be overly-worried about things that other people may think is petty
- I find it hard to say ‘no’. (Cepat kesian kat orang)

5 things I hate doing
- Having to be a ‘hypocrite’ to people I don’t like. I’d rather just avoid them
- Waiting for people
- Shopping at crowded places.
- Having to present something when I’m not prepared for it
- Rush into things

5 things I will never do
- Suck up to bosses
- Become a bully
- Cut my hair short
- Pose naked in magazines (hihi!)
- Do a Brazilian wax (yikes!)

5 things I regret doing
- The only thing I can think of right now is I regret not studying extra hard during my Uni days. I could have done better

5 favourite toys or things
- my handphone
- my newly bought camera (bought a day before raya!)
- my book collection. I love reading!
- my necklace & bracelet
- my car

Sekian, Terima Kasih. I can finally close this chapter. *phew*