Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Enough already!

I have been doing something irritating for the past 3 days and it happens at the exact same time during sahur. Without realizing, while eating, my mind starts to sing “Saya anak Malaysia”. Don’t ask me why it’s that song. I have no idea. But one thing’s for sure..it’s really driving me nuts!!

No, I don’t have anything against that song or the singer. But, having to hear myself singing it throughout sahur time, isn’t exactly what I call a jolly good time, don’t you think?

The weird thing is I can’t control it. It comes out of the blue. Tengah sedap mengunyah, suddenly a voice from inside my head starts to sing..
“Saya anak Malaysia
Saayaaaaaaa…anak Malaysia
Saya anak Malaysia
Saayaaaa..anak Malaysia”

And it goes on and on and on. Arghhhhhhhhhh…Enough already. Let me eat in peace!

Now that I think about it, it’s actually quite creepy. Why the song? And why do I have to sing? Hmm..maybe its one of those Misteri Nusantara things. Yikes!