Monday, September 04, 2006

Attention all shoppers....

What’s up with people who cannot understand simple rules and instructions?

I believe the signage is very clear:
"Express counter: Only for 10 items and below"

But nooooo....some shoppers act as if its their own supermarket. Buat perangai sesuka hati and queue up at the counter with their shopping cart full of stuff!! Of course, me being me, always try to think good things of people..I told myself.. "maybe she didnt notice the signage". So, I say nicely and pointed to the signage "excuse me, this counter is only for 10 items and below". And what did she reply? Nothing. She just looked at me from top to bottom and simply turned away. Aikk?? What the toot is this? Sungguh kurang sopan. Am I that non-existant? I was close to strangling her!

Hey, I know the other normal counters have longer queues but too badlah. It doesn’t mean you can simply queue at the special counters. They built that counter for a reason...you dingbat!

I don’t know, what do you think? Should we add on more details to the signage like "Please, please..we beg you..this counter is only for shoppers who are in a hurry. Please be considerate.... Either follow the rules or we’re gonna kick your ass!!".
*Trueblue rolls her eyes big time*