Monday, July 24, 2006

Its madness..madness, I tell you...!!!

Get ready, folks..

Well, maybe not all folks but more of those crazy shoppers out there..

Apparently today is the spectacular 3 hour sale at Suria KLCC from 6pm to 9pm.

For me personally, don’t think I’m pretty bothered about the whole hoo-haa. You know how I hate crowded places and have no patience to queue and all that stuff. Can’t imagine how the commotion is going to be. Just 3 hours to get good bargains? Gosh..people will go hunting crazy. As long as people are civilised and be considerate about the other shoppers, then things should be ok...I hope..

But maybe it won’t be that bad because people will be going to different outlets. I read from the paper that more than 100 retailers will be participating in this special sale. So, I guess all shoppers won’t be glued to one particular shop. Anyway, here’s some info of the participating outlets offering those great bargains:
1. Bally: Additional 5% off on markdown items
2. Emporio Armani: Additional 10% off selected items
3. Habib Jewels: 60-65% off selected rings, earing and brooches
4. Ombak: 30% off storewide
5. Red Earth: 50% off all skincare products
6. Crabtree & Evelyn: 20% off normal priced items

Well, if you wanna know more you can check it out at Suria KLCC later.

So, to those shopper lovers..get ready to shop like never before!

P/S: If you're going and for some bizarre miracle I should change my mind..I might just bump into you. We'll see :)