Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chocolate Lover

Lets try this first..

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate
(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- you may need a calculator for this

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....If you haven't, add 1755.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are:
YOUR AGE! (Surprise, surprise!)

Darn..now I’m craving for chocolates.

Don’t know if I can consider myself as a CHOCOHOLIC but I do adore chocolates. Like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie would say: "LOVES IT!". Chocolates have a way of offering a profound richness, a sweetness of life and a euphoric sensation of luxury. And the way it melts in your mouth? Gosh! It can be a moment of pure ecstasy! I don’t need a special occasion to eat chocolates. I usually buy one after lunch when I’m craving for something sweet. So, me and concreterose would swing by Isetan Supermarket, browse through the chocolate section and think "hmm..what shall we get today?". So many choices..Yummmmmmm.......

Can chocolate make you fat? I guess so. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips..thats what they say, right? Of course I don’t take it every single minute of the day. Only when the craving comes. There were attempts to give up chocolate but its so hard. Its just too tempting. Women who are committed to being thin can easily do it. Its ok. I am committed to enjoying my life. As long as I eat it moderately, I’ll be ok.

There’s so many kind of chocolate brands that I like but I will always have a soft spot for PENGUIN. What frustrates me the most is that its not sold in Malaysia. It was so easy to get in the UK..guess I took it for granted. And now, if I know a friend or relative is going to London, my immediate reaction would be "nak kirim chocolate Penguin!". No need expensive stuff. Am not fussy...just get me Penguin chocolates! :) What’s so special about it? Nothing really. I mean, its not expensive or considered the high-end brand. You can just get it from any hypermarkets like Safeway. But the taste is just so yummy. And there’s these cute little penguin pictures on the wrapping paper. *sigh* Miss my PENGUIN! Anyone going to the UK?