Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I miss you...

I don’t know why but I thought about you today.

You’ve been gone for 2 years now but I still think about you from time to time.

Why did you go? Did I do something wrong? Did we do something wrong? You left just like that. Do you have any idea how worried I was? God, just thinking about it makes me so angry. Its not fair....You left without saying goodbye.

I miss you.

I miss our alone time together. I can talk to you about anything. You were such a great listener. We had a special connection. When I touched you and we looked into each other’s eyes, its a silent way of saying "I love you for who you are". You didn’t have to say anything. Your presence alone has always been very comforting.

But you left. Why?

Were you dying and didn’t want me to see or feel the pain? You should know me better. I would have taken care of you.

My mind has been going round and round thinking about what happened to you.

I have learnt to accept the fact that you are not here with me. But it doesnt mean that I have stopped thinking about you. I’ll always treasure our good times together.

Where ever you are, I hope you are happy. I also hope that you have been thinking about me.

I love you, Miaow...

Yes, my friends. In case you are wondering, Miaow is my beloved cat who suddenly dissapeared 2 years ago. And today, I just miss her like crazy.