Monday, October 09, 2006

Go away, haze!!

I went to work this morning and I thought “Woah!!! Aku kat London ke ni??!!”. Nampak very misty, ala-ala masa musim sejuk. Yeah right, Trueblue..Its the haze!!

The situation is still bad. I couldn’t see much. The tall buildings were out of sight. When’s this haze problem going to end? *sigh*. The weather was kind of ok on Saturday but shifting winds brought back the haze yesterday.

We can’t even walk freely outdoors now. Hospitals and clinics are full of patients with health problems due to the haze. I’ve been sick for the past 2 weeks. Been coughing like crazy. My chest hurts. My stomach hurts.

It’s so depressing looking at the weather. Not only is it a health hazard but also an additional burden for Muslims during this holy month of Ramadhan. They say, ‘drink lots of water during the haze’. Hmm... we can’t exactly do that, can we?

Oh well…it’s raining now (yeah!). I hope this helps settle the haze a bit. Until all is well, let’s just stay indoors for the time being. Take care everyone!