Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ouwwwwww....

Just got back from a 3-day teambuilding in Perak. Don't think all issues at the office were resolved but at least we shared some great fun and laughter. There were one or two characters that was still very much annoying but oh-well, can't expect miracles to happen in the 3 days la kan.

The paintball activity was the best. I never played the game before and was quite nervous in the beginning but once I was in it, my God..what an experience. It was fun, fun, fun! When the Marshall said the game would be 5 minutes, I was like "huh? kejapnya". Never would I have thought that the 5 minutes felt like 1 hour. The weather was hot, I was sweating like crazy and I couldnt see much through my mask after the 4th game but I still wanted to move on and shoot, shoot, shoot. I have one bruise on my leg and my body is aching all over but I wouldn't mind doing it again. But of course I need some time to get my body back into shape. Right now it hurts like crazy.

If it weren't for a meeting this morning, I would have taken leave today. It took forever to get out from bed. I need a massage..Big Time...