Friday, November 11, 2005

Thank God its Friday?

Friday evenings are supposed to end with smiles, excitement, joy and happiness because the weekend is near. But why do I feel so depressed??

Was looking forward to a good weekend. For the past one month my thoughts have been about one thing..worried that I wouldnt get it done on time. But now since that is over..I’m worried about something else.

Had a discussion with boss earlier and we went through the team’s workload from November to March next year. Something new was added to our plate and we have learnt to deal it with it...to take it as a challenge. But it doesnt really help when the bigger boss keeps breathing down our neck..wanting to know every single detail...every single timeline...Goes to show how much confidence he has in us. I guess he’s worried that we wont be able to keep up with his ever changing needs. The problem with this department is that there’s so many things to do. We can’t really focus. And its really unfair to expect miracles on something thats just been passed to us. Baru nak focus and concentrate on a particular assignment, ada benda urgent lain pulak kena buat *sigh*. How la like that..

With all these tight deadlines and new tasks being added on, I’m just worried the team wont be able to deliver our tasks by next year. I have a feeling my PPA is gonna be crap. I can just imagine it now...

Oh well, I guess I shouldn’t complain much. I know the rest of the staff are feeling the pressure. We have to be strong and move on. At least we have each other and there's always laughter to be shared around. God bless us all............

Have a good weekend everyone.