Monday, December 19, 2005

all i want for xmas....

1. Philips Provapor Azur cos it can do vertical ironing besides horizontal, has an even distribution of steam.
2. iPod shuffle or nano for me to listen to black eyed peas’ my humps on repeat mode
3. Clarins' total body lift
4. LV baby diaper bag, ni cuma berangan la. I will buy this bag as a present to myself for being successfully pregnant..
Actually, I hope that I’ll be eligible for no.4 this year.. Last Friday, I miss my period for 10 days already, by right it should be 12 days because I’m in a 28-days cycle. My lady lumps sore, my tummy cramp macam nak period.. I was thinking "I’m not pregnant again this month" After that, period sampai laa ni tak datang-datang and I’m getting suspicious... *nans* told me she has the feeling that I might be pregnant.
So, I pun pi beli dip & test kit. The second line appears blurry and out of frustration, I threw it down the bin. *nans* made me rummage through the bin to retrieve the dipper because she wanted to see how blurry the line is. She told me to wait until Sunday and do it again for clearer result. She had to do it several times last time when she was with her second child. She said if I’m not pregnant, the line won’t appear at all ! Oooookay...
I called my husband and told him about my hazy blurry line, he said that I should go to the clinic that afternoon to reconfirm... I’m beginning to feel guilty because earlier on, when I go around asking friends what are the earlier symptoms of pregnancy and those symptoms match with what I’ve been feeling, I whined this to myself....*I’m not going to make it to Bangkok for my 2nd anniversary or even Bali next September* Selfish kan ?? Padahal before this, I’ve been visiting my gynae to get myself pregnant.
Sah sah cold feet case ni...now as I’m looking at the dipper, the second line dah appear stronger pulak... Hmmm....my back been killing me now and my feet felt heavy. Could it be because I’m pregnant now ??
If I do get myself pregnant, I manage to dispel my mother’s old notion that cats can pray for their owner to not getting preggers. Reason being, since they are so well-loved and well-spoiled by their owners, having a baby would stop the attention towards them... I know my cats especially chi chi won’t do that to me. She is extremely annoyed with me cos I always molly-coddle her until she meows in rage. Mimi always pujuk I urut-urut badan dia tapi selalunya tak berjaya. Sometimes I buat, sometimes I lari masuk bilik dari dia, hahaa.. Neo memang tak suka I peluk dia and he always struggle himself free whenever I dukung dia..Height-phobe rasanya..
If I’m pregnant, I vow to myself to eat lots of vegetables, fruits, drink soya milk and water, avoid all source of caffeine, take folic acid, calcium and yada yada. My brother gave me royal jelly 2 months back sebab I’ve been trying to get pregnant tapi tak berjaya.. I ada la makan tapi not religiously do so every day... Kalau I berjaya pregnant, nampak sangat la I ni kurang vitamin. Badan tak cukup khasiat, lagi ada hati mau mengandung. Teruk betul...