Wednesday, November 23, 2005

See you soon :)

Struggled to finish all my assignments today. Why? Because...I’ll be on leave tomorrow until next Monday!!! Woohooooooo....

Not that I’ll be going anywhere special. Just have to finish off my annual leave which is about 14 days left. The balance of 11 days I'll take towards the end of December, which means a much longer break. Yippee...If I’m bored at home, I might just decide to go somewhere at the spur of the moment. *yeah right, that is so not me....*

The truth is, I do feel kind of guilty because we are at a busy stage to complete a particular initiative by the end of December. So, depends la if boss bagi green light to take the long leave later. If not, I might have to donate back my cuti to the company. Sob..sob..but, hey...can I claim from the company if I can't finish off my annual leave?

But then again, I do need a break. After all, I didn’t get to enjoy my raya holidays. When everyone was already in the raya mood during the last week of puasa, yours truly was busy completing the department’s budget. So, I do deserve this short break jugak..kan..kan...kan? Takpelah, I’m sure my two lovely bosses can survive without me.

Take care darlings...If I rajin, I’ll visit the blog at home. Hope you guys have a great time at work. Miss me ok? *wink, wink*.