Tuesday, February 19, 2008

hi

the first time is always difficult like people always say...
that’s true in my case..
first time to log in to blog after the great hibernation. I forgot my password as anyone can guess. ye la, who keep a log of their user id/name with corresponding password kan ??
a security no-no.
pas tu, blogger.com dah tukar style la pulak...hmm, lagi la terkial-kial..
tapi, when it comes to things related to money, I always keep them in order n selalu ingat my banks’ password and username/id.
anyway, back to story.
after hibernating for a long time, I decided to check what’s been happening this blog. And my blogmate has spin off to create her own personal blog, lots of cheers for her !!!

summary of happenings to me:
i am sucked into this motherhood roles quite deep and places I surf on the internet semuanya mother or breastfeeding related sites..
plus, I got so much work to do at the office
plus, there are times where I couldn’t surf the internet and times where they pull the plug on the blogspot addresses...
plus, I am so malas to write cos honestly I don’t have much to share. Sikit-sikit boleh laa.
plus, my manager tu suka sangat la come to my workstation unannounced so memang dia selalu kantoi I tgh surf internet or chatting in the ym..tetiba aje, dia ada kat belakang, hampesss...tu yg discourage me even more.
plus, I use my a major portion of my lunchtime to express my milk...

now, my time lagi la limited cos every lunchtime from Tuesday til Thurs, I have a gamelan practise/class. I absolutely love my gamelan class. Now, I dah belajar 15 songs !!!
at least, bagus jugak I ada gamelan class cos I tak de la asyik nak makan aje and menggemukkan diri especially kat perut. And I tak de la asyik nak menghabiskan duit aje....dgn membeli-beli yg tak berkesudahan..
it’s 5 pm already and I must ca alif bot..